Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello!

I have not been a very good blogger lately. So, here is what's going on in my world. Last Tuesday, Tori started 1st grade. She loves it! She loves riding the bus and loves her teacher. I am so proud of her!

Sunday she lost both of her front teeth. Eating lunch at McDonald's, she lost the first one. She had went home with a friend from church for the afternoon and called to tell us she lost her tooth. They have both been very loose for a couple of weeks now. Then at church Sunday night she was running to show her daddy where she lost her 1st tooth and as she was running another guy's hand accidentally hit her in the mouth and out popped the other tooth! So, she lost two in one day! I will post the pic soon! She was so excited and it is so cute! She is having trouble talking and eating, but I know the new teeth will grow back soon!!

Also, Preston went back to the doctor yesterday to make sure his ear infection was cleared up(he had a ear infection in both ears 2 weeks ago) and he still has an infection in the left ear. So, we are starting on the second round of antibiotics. So anyway I will post some more pictures soon!

1 comment:

Amy Gabbard said...

How are you? Your children are precious. On the ear infections Kaden had them all the time as a baby. I hope the baby gets to feeling better. I took Karson to the doctor today and he has an ear infection in both ears. It is only his second ear infection.