Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy 3 Month Birthday to Preston!




Today Preston is 3 months old! Happy Birthday Preston! He is already getting too big. He weighs 17 pounds! If he keeps this up I won't be able to carry him much longer!! I forgot my camera today so here is pictures from Chuck E Cheese the other week. Tori had so much fun! We are planning to go to a local festival this weekend, but so far it has been raining all day. We will probably wait to go until tomorrow since Preston has been sick. (He is feeling much better today. Last night he slept better, until 6:30 this morning. )
Praying for Lori and Aaron and their boys. They had to evacuate toady because of hurricane Ike. Hope you all are safe. Keep us posted as to how things are going. I just can't stop watching the news about this storm. I am praying for everyone's safety!








No comments: