Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Gabbards Coming to Texas!

The "Gabbards" singing group is going to Texas. They are leaving on Monday and I am so jealous that I can't go. I really miss singing with the group. It was a lot of hard work, but it was worth it! They however sound better than ever and I am so proud of them. Here is a list of who I know is going so far: Cathy, Adrain, my dad (Gary), Rob (not Robbie, anymore- I can never remember that), Charlotte, Galen, Nathan, baby Andrea and Zach and Taylor I am not sure about. Anyway that is a bus load! I know they are having revival at Glenn's church and they were going to sing in Port Arthur, but I haven't heard about that since the hurricane. I am having dinner with my parents tomorrow night and I will find out the scoop then. So, I hope Diane and Glenn are ready for the Gabbard invasion! haha! And I hope Diane is ready to cook, because all Gabbards like to eat! Diane- you are a great cook, another reason I wish I was coming. But maybe I will be able to come next time. Tell them all I said hello, when they get there!!!

No comments: