




Here are some pitures of us and the kids. The first one is of Preston at 7 weeks old. The next is of us at my parents house, Preston was 2 weeks old there. Then of the kids one morning, I think this is one so cute because I caught them both smiling! The next one is when were leaving the hospital and the last one is Matt and the kids before church. This was Matt's favorite outfit that Preston has on, he was 1 month old in this pic.
Well today I took a half day off of work to take Tori swimming and my sister in laws house. I figured we would have a mommy, Tori afternoon since school starts next Tuesday. Oh, how time flies. Everyone enjoy your holiday weekend!!!

1 comment:
Holly, welcome to blog world!! The pictures of your family are awesome and Tori and Preston are adorable. Blogs are such a good and easy way to keep up with everyone. Yours looks great and can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment