This has definately been the longest winter ever. I know it technically is Spring, but in Ohio it doesn't matter. It still feels like winter. Two days ago it was 38 degrees and snowing!! I mean flurries, but lots of them!! Can you believe it?? We will have days in the 60's and days in the 70's and them wham! back in the 30's or 40's. I am so ready for summer!! I think that this winter has seemed so long because for the past few years I have went to visit some place warm for a few days and it gave me a break from the cold weather. Last year I went to Phoenix, Arizona for Tommy Barnett's Pastors Conference in February, and the last 4 years before that we sang on a cruise every year in January, usually in Mexico somewhere. So, to say the least I am done with cold weather for this year!
I am however so excited about Easter this year. This is Preston's first Easter and he is wearing a little Sailor's (blue and white) outfit. Tori picked out her own dress this year (with my prompting of course). It black and white with a bright pink sash tied around her waist. We got her pink shoes to match. But more than that I am excited to see what happens at church! We always have the biggest crowd of the year at Easter. I am praying, and so is the rest of the church, that many, many people will get saved Sunday!! I was very encouraged to see what my cousin Tim's church is doing. They are believing to add 50 new families to their church this Easter. That is awesome!! I know if we look around us we can realize that the time is short and Christ will be coming back soon!
I visited Uptown church (my families church in Cincinnati, Ohio) on Saturday night. They were having a Dedication Service to open their new chrurch. Well, new to them, it is a older church that they renovated. It is beautiful!!! I mean an absolutely gorgeous church! But more than that they are moving in almost debt free!!! They were believing God for $20,000.00 this past weekend to finish the last few things that needed to be done and by Sunday they had the $20,000.00 in hand. I envy their faith and how they have stood for God all these years to do the impossible. I believe God is moving on all of us to have greater faith and a greater anointing in these last days. I am so proud of my family. can't wait to post Easter pics!! Until then....
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We serve an AMAZING God!!!! He supplied the need over the weekend...by the end of Sunday morning service the need was supplied
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Post a Comment