I had such a wonderful Christmas this year. It's so nice just to spend time with my family. It was especially nice because this was Preston's first Christmas. Sure he has no idea what is going on, and he tried to eat every piece of wrapping paper that he pullled off- but it was still exciting to say the least. When I look at both of ny children, I realize how amazing God is, and that they are both little miracles to me. After almost 2 years of trying to get pregnant with Tori, and having endometriosis, it seemed like it would be impossible, but with God all things are possible, and Tori was born. Then after a miscarriage, I thought a second child too, was a long time coming, but God knows all things!! Then Preston was born six months ago. So, I am so thankful for both of my little miracles!! And truly each child is a miracle.
As I have been reflecting back on 2008, I have been thanking God for his hand being on us this past year. We, like everyone else, had some very trying times and some very glorious times. Last February we opened a new sanctuary at our church. There were times when we thought that it wasn't going to happen. The devil fought us so hard, but he can only hinder us, he cannot stop us!!! To God be all the Glory! I believe that in 2008 we saw more people saved at our church than ever before...and I believe we will see more than that saved in 2009!! I am so excited to see what God is going to do! I have a great expectancy!! God is already moving in the lives of people all around the world! My cousin, Lori and her husband Aaron received a wonderful miracle in a struggling time of their life! He has been laid off from his job, and is going to finish college (Go Aaron!!) and someone just gave them a brand new Van!! No Strings attached!! It just goes to show you that when you keep serving God and following his priciples in your life...no matter what comes your way God has your back!! Lori and Aaron I am so happy for you! I know that this is just the start of the great miracles God has in sore for you in 2009!!!
So this new year let's push on doing God's work at full speed, no matter even if we feel like giving up. We can be victorious in Christ! And as we follow him we will influence those around us!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment