Preston had tubes put in his ears on Tuesday. He did great!! I was so suprised at how fast it was done. About 15 minutes and the doctor was talking to us. Then about 5 minutes later they came and got us and took us to the recovery area. Preston was crying awful at first. That is the most I have ever heard him cry. He doesn't cry that nuch at all. After a few minuted and a bottle he was much better. He is doing great today. I am looking forward to less ear infections. I know he will feel better as well.
Great news! Preston took his first step last night!! At only 8 1/2 months he is already trying to walk. I was at my mother in laws and she held his hand and when he was steady, she let go, then he took 2 steps towards me!!! It was so cute!! He isn't very interested in crawling at all, but already standing and walking around things!!! Growing too fast!!
Tori has had strep throat this week and will finally get to go back to school tomorrow. I am so glad she is feeling better. I hate the fevers and headaches. You just want to take their place when they are sick. Moving on to better things, though. Will post more later.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know its hard when your kids have to go through that. Kaden had tubes put in at age 3 and has not had any problems since.
That is awesome to know!! Makes me feel better that he will not have so many ear infections!! Thanks.
When he starts walking all the baby weight will go away...Post a video of him walking on those chubby legs
Post a Comment