I am excited about what God is doing. This past Sunday our crowd was down, which is kind of depressing because so many people find so many excuses not to come to church. And then you have those people who are struggling and need help and then they don't even show up at church all weekend. I am thinking, "Duh! No wonder you are having so many problems!" I guess I was raised different. When I have a problem I run to God, not away from him! Anyway, even though the crowd was down a little, God was still there! We had two amazing services. Matt preached Sunday night about the rapture. He had a dream (and I remember when this happened, because he woke me up). Anyway, he had this dream when President Bush started his first term, we were living in the Eastgate area of Cincinnati, in his dream something happened during President Bush's election that started the countdown to the rapture. He said that at first he thought it was the devistation of 9/11. But now he knows that the trouble our economy is facing and the events of the last few weeks are what he believes he dreamt about. I know this has been scarey for everyone, but somehow the antichrist has to start to rise to power and we are heading in the direction for a one world currency (the mark of the beast). I don't know near enough about the end time, but I do see the changes happening as a sign of the times for the believers. Jesus said that we will know the end is near when we see these things happen, just as we know when summer turns to fall and fall turns to winter. We don't know when it will happen just that it will. I know that God has a plan and I am trusting him everyday to take care of us no matter what happens in the future.
So, Sunday night a man got a healing in his body and a couple came up to pray because the company he works for is laying off employee's this week. Matt got an email yesterday from this couple and while some did get layed off- his boss took him in the office and gave him a raise, instead of laying him off!!! Isn't that awesome!!! So, yes I am excited about what God is doing. We are living in a day that the prophets prophesied about! I am reminded of the scripture "Work while it is day, for the night comes when no man shall work" (I am paraprasing). Now is the time, today is the day to work! Lord, help me to be an instrument to help others get saved.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is a great blessing. Just when everyone was losing jobs God gives his children a raise. Sounds like a great service. When 2 or more are gathered in his name he will be in the mist.
Even when the crowd is down God will show up & do a great work.
Post a Comment